Looking for a townhome or condo in the beautiful city of Bend, OR? You’ve come to the right place!
Here at Carrie DiTullio Real Estate, we specialize in helping people find their perfect home – and we will guide you through the many townhomes and condos for sale in Bend and Central Oregon.
Townhomes and condos are attached homes that often come in a row or multi-unit complex. Whether you’re looking for something close to downtown with easy access to all the best shops and restaurants, or you prefer a more relaxed suburban setting, we’re confident that we can help you find the perfect place to call home.
Spark Your Vacations in Bend, OR
Townhomes & Condos in Bend are a great choice for those looking for a vacation home. They offer all the amenities of a single-family home without the added maintenance and upkeep. Townhomes also tend to be more affordable, making them a great option for your second home.
And, because they are often part of a larger community, Bend townhomes often offer access to shared amenities like pools, tennis courts, and clubhouse facilities. For those looking for a hassle-free way to enjoy all the benefits of owning a vacation home, Carrie DiTullio Real Estate can help you find the perfect townhomes for sale in Bend, Oregon.
Townhome vs. Condo
There are many different townhomes and condos for sale, from luxury units to more affordable options in friendly communities. Owning a townhome or condo offers a unique style of living in Bend, Oregon.
What’s the difference?
- Townhomes in Bend are usually 1-2 stories tall, with each home having its own entrance, small backyard, and parking spot. Many townhomes in Bend are part of a community that includes access to a pool and other shared facilities as part of the HOA fee.
- Bend Condos are usually attached in a row or complex in a multi-unit building. However, they typically only have one level and a balcony. Many condo facilities in town also offer shared access to facilities.
The Benefits of Choosing A Townhome or A Condo
Townhomes and condos for sale have a lot to offer Bend, OR, real estate buyers.
- Low-maintenance property. With less space, comes less maintenance and things that can break.
- Part of a Community. Many townhomes and condos in Bend are a part of a shared community where you will have the opportunity to meet neighbors and enjoy the benefits of living close to other like minded people.
- More affordable. Lower monthly maintenance fees than single-family homes.
- Amenities like swimming pools, fitness centers, and parks are available for residents to enjoy.
View Townhomes and Condos for Sale by Neighborhood
- 8th Street Cottages
- Badger Forest Townhomes
- Broken Top Townhomes
- Condos at The Plaza
- Copperstone Townhomes
- Deschutes Landing Townhomes
- Empire Estates Townhomes
- Mill Quarter Townhomes
- Mt Bachelor Village Condos
- Otter Run Townhomes
- Points West Townhomes
- Rivers Edge Village Townhomes
- Rocky Point Townhomes
- Shevlin Reserve Townhomes
- Skyliner Summit Townhomes
- Tripleknot Townhomes
- Tyrion Sky Townhomes
- The Cottages Condos
Let the Experts Find the Perfect Townhome Or Condo For You
At Carrie DiTullio Real Estate, we specialize in helping our clients find the perfect townhomes and condos for sale in Bend, OR. We understand that Bend is a unique community with many different neighborhoods, each with its own character and amenities. We’re ready to advise you in acquiring the most suitable property in this competitive real estate market.
As your experienced real estate agents in Bend, OR, we’ll fight for the best price on your behalf. So whether you’re looking for a primary residence, a vacation home, or an investment property, we’re here to make it happen.